Travis Conley, PhD, earned his doctorate in Soil Science from Texas Tech University after receiving his M.S. and B.S. from Oklahoma State University. Travis resides in the Texas Hill Country, but calls the High Plains home having been born in Lubbock and raised in Hooker, Oklahoma.
Travis learned the importance of teamwork during his time playing college baseball and coaching American Legion Baseball. He has carried that philosophy through his further endeavors. Travis has extensive experience ranging from soil laboratory analysis, teaching, oil and gas, as well as vineyard management. His time on the baseball field and working in the soils lab play a great importance with his ability to support and lead a crew in the vineyard and foster a learning environment.
- Soil Lab Technician, Oklahoma State University 2006-2008
- Graduate Research Assistant, Oklahoma State University 2008-2010
- Graduate Research / Teaching Assistant 2010-2013, Texas Tech University
- Soils Judging Team Advisor, Texas Tech University 2010-2013
- Brown Industrial Gas, President 2014-2016
- Brennan Vineyards, Vineyard Management & Bottling Director 2017-2021