Skip to content
- It’s Official. It’s 2020. Big Texas. Big Changes. Big Apical.
- Fredericksburg is getting the first Dolce Hotel & Resort in the Lone Star State, thanks for the Baxter Family and their ever-popular Fiesta Winery (Culture Map Austin).
- Texas sparkling wine is continuing to make an impression. If it is sitting, it’s not selling! (AgriLife Today)
- Must-read, covering vine recovery post-fire damage. We went through this in Napa in 2017. Not fun, but incredibly fascinating. (Wine Titles)
- The Efficient Vineyard Project will eventually generate economical tech at the field level. I know of several large CA vineyard managers using pieces of it already. (Efficient Vineyard)
- Who knew boot history was so complicated? (Texas Monthly)
- Man… The future of the office sounds… rigid? Nope, I can’t find a good word here… (Daily Mail)