Skip to content
- TAMU V&E Extension has released some of their raw data for grapevine cold hardiness. Hopefully context will follow. (Texas AgriLife Extension)
- If you have not seen it, USDA NASS has released their bi-annual 2019 Texas Wine Grape Varieties report. Data collected via a self-reported survey. There may be utility in this report despite the sub-optimal collection methods. (TX USDA NASS)
- Expect the big players to start upping their “label game” in 2020. (Wine Business).
- Mexico wine will be a competitor for Texas. Make no bones about it. (Barron’s)
- Gotta say… I consume cheap sushi every month or two and find it completely adequate. And frankly, I think we should respect things even though they may be “ubiquitous” or “adequate”. Probably 80-90% of consumer markets are built on these type of products. (New York Times Magazine)