Skip to content
- NOTE: COVID seems to have put a damper on vineyard news. Frankly, it’s difficult to find pre-COVID. If you have any, please pass along, and we’ll help share!
- More wineries should have a still. Kiepersol does. They also have very STRONG beard game. (Texas Wine Lover)
- The new American Chardonnay: featuring less oak. Finally?!? Maybe too late for Chardonnay? … (Fortune)
- Top Vineyard Concerns for 2020, according to Wine Business. Mostly fears, unfortunately. (Wine Business)
- Westover provides his thoughts on the winter from several states. One day, we’ll do more than just surmise about winter issues. (Wine Business)
- Names matter. Just ask Bluebell Eikonoklastes and Decoldest Crawford – yes, those are real names. (Unnamed Temporary Sport Blog)