Skip to content
- Alex Russan explains how Biochar is the next big thing in vineyards. It should be noted; it is generally only economical for vineyards if produced on-site or nearby. (Wine-Searcher)
- If you want Texas Biochar products, have a look at TreeNewal or visit West Texas Organic Gardening. A long-time CA producer is Pacific Biochar.
- Here’s some great resources on Biochar from the Sonoma Biochar Initiative. We’ve attended SBI & USBI conferences in 2012 and 2013. Biochar is used for everything from soil additive to compost toilets to toothpaste. (US Biochar Initiative)
- If you want more video-based, check out Kelpie Wilson or Biochar Bob. Kelpie, in particular, is an impressive advocate for Biochar.
- A Donut Lottery?!?!? Best. Idea. Ever. Eater Dallas explains further. Most importantly, The Salty Donut opens June 2nd in Bishop arts. (Eater Dallas)