Skip to content
- Claudia Alarcón shares the wines and eats we should all be jealous of for the 4th of July. Go Randy Hester!!! (Forbes)
- Shelly Wilfong is going full-tilt! She has a new Texas Wine podcast (This Is Texas Wine Podcast) and she has spearheaded a Dallas Women’s Wine Club (Toast Wine Talk). Please be sure to seek out her content. It is well worth your time!!!
- Fantastic article discussing varieties for cold climates even though this is from 2011. Hat-tip to PSU & Mark Chien. (Wines & Vines Analytics)
- Amazing explanation of Potassium issues in Lodi-area vineyards in 2018 (Lodi Wine Growers) and a follow-up explanation in 2019 (Lodi Wine Growers)
- The lost art of waving howdy. Personally, the casual wave as drivers pass each other is one of our favorite things about Texas roads less traveled. (Texas Monthly)